- What we use: Premium organic honey as a must-have for all people who want to replace sugar healthily. We use ulmo, tiaca tepu, chiloe alfalfa, and other endemic species of flowers found in Chiloe Island for the natural honey.
- Vast history: Our Patagonia honey is one of the Chileans’ favorite honey brands. We have more than 50 years of presence in the national market, and we work harder every day to bring you 100% pure honey.
- Rich in benefits: Our Sweet Patagonia honey is composed of natural sugars, so it is an excellent option to sweeten naturally and healthily, organic acids (citric, lactic, phosphoric), vitamins (C, B1, B2, B3, B5), folic acid, minerals (phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, silicon, iron, manganese, iodine, zinc, gold, and silver), essential amino acids, sterols, phospholipids, flavonoids, polyphenols, and enzymes.
- Purity certifications: Our honey by Panales del Sur has the CHILE MIEL Seal of Authenticity, which corresponds to a seal delivered by CHILEMIEL, the beekeepers’ showcase, to those who sell 100% pure honey.
- Certifications: Our work achieved the CHILE MIEL Seal of Authenticity, which corresponds to a seal delivered by CHILEMIEL, the beekeeper’s showcase, to those who sell 100% pure honey.
Out of stock