- What you need: The premium honey jar is a must-have for all people with a healthy lifestyle that want to sweeten their tea, coffee, or food. Delicious and natural, this natural honey is a great solution to add a sweet taste to your food and brings multiple benefits to your body.
- From endemic species: Our Chilean Patagonian honey is made from multiple endemic species from Southern Chile, like Ulmo, Tiaca Tepu, Chiloe Alfalfa. All of these plants grow in Chile and offer the honey a unique and delicious taste and identity.
- Professionals: Panales del Sur marks its presence in the national market for over 50 years. Being one of the favorite Chilean honey brands, our pure honey will not disappoint.
- Multiple benefits: Honey is composed of natural sugars, so it is an excellent option to sweeten naturally and healthily, organic acids (citric, lactic, phosphoric), vitamins (C, B1, B2, B3, B5), folic acid, minerals (phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, silicon, iron, manganese, iodine, zinc, gold, and silver), essential amino acids, sterols, phospholipids, flavonoids, polyphenols, and enzymes.
- Certifications: Our work achieved the CHILE MIEL Seal of Authenticity, which corresponds to a seal delivered by CHILEMIEL, the beekeeper’s showcase, to those who sell 100% pure honey.
Out of stock